Leonidio, a gorgeous traditional town in Eastern Peloponnese, has become a major climbing area known for well-bolted single pitches and fully bolted, long multi-pitch routes on excellent limestone. Further south, the beautiful seaside village of Kyparissi now has nearly 400 well-protected routes and unlimited tufas.
This essential guide includes 83 crags (51 in the book, 32 extra in the app) with nearly 2500 sport routes for all levels. Developments up to December 2020 are featured, including new crags Geraki Wave, Loupas, Theatro, Yellow Eyes, and Arcadia.
Bonus: Also included are the new crags at Agios Petros and Agios Andreas, two picturesque villages north of Leonidio with perfect rock and unspoilt nature.
- Crag Planner to help you work out your climbing itinerary
- Large, clear, accurate photo-topos
- Ample drone photos for easy wayfinding
- GPS coordinates for each sector
- User-friendly layout and info about shade, orientation, kid-friendliness, equippers, and essential gear for each crag
- Route star ratings and descriptions that are concise yet informative
- Hundreds of full-color action photos
- Stories about local life, history, and people
- Free app for iOS/Android with each copy